FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Turned step
- Orange composite handle for strength and easy identification
- Composite Handles - Have an interior fiberglass tube with an injection molded poly on the outside. The inner fiberglass is tubular except at the rivet head connection where it is a solid material for a strong connection. Strength of inner fiberglass with the poly outside to give shape
- An economical way to outfit your entire crew. This one won't break the bank if one gets left at a job site, or run over by a truck!
- Handle widens slightly at the end to provide firm hand grip
- Riveted, 9" tab socket minimizes handle breakage
- Deeply curved bowl makes it easier to carry soil, gravel, or other product from one location to another
- Blade lift designed at the perfect height for scraping gravel, soil, sand, or other product from a surface
Low price and low weight make this a popular choice. Features 14 gauge blade and a variety of top quality handle options. Other common features of our open back shovels include: forward turned steps for stable foot support, strong tempered steel blades, and coatings that resist rust. A terrific value.
- 14 ga steel blade
- Steel blade is 8 3/4" x 11 3/4"
- 4-1/2" blade lift
- Weighs 4.5 lbs.