FEATURES & BENEFITS
- While our line of Crew Tools are not the same quality as our high-end Leonard Lifetime Tools, their main feature is they are much better quality than many comparable priced items found at the mass merchant and hardware chains or the low end of the national brand items
- The economical D-grip spade for your crew
- An economical way to outfit your entire crew. This one won't break the bank if one gets left at a job site, or run over by a truck!
- White Ash is the best wooden handle material known, lightweight but very durable
- Handle lacquered for weather resistance
- Strong one piece steel D-grip, includes rivet completely through the wooden cob for extra strength
- Riveted, 9" tab socket minimizes handle breakage
- Deeply curved bowl makes it easier to carry soil, gravel, or other product from one place to another
A.M. Leonard's shovel line begins with the open back shovel. Low price and low weight make this a popular choice. The product features a tough 14 gauge blade and a variety of top quality handle options. Other common features of our open back shovels include: forward turned steps for stable foot support, strong tempered steel blades, and coatings that resist rust. A terrific value.
- 30" long handle
- 11 and 3/4" x 8 and 3/4" blade
- 42" overall
- Ash handle with D-grip
- 14 GA open back blade