FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Durable steel tines
- Inverted V-shaped end tines
- Steel spring brace
- Sturdy American ash handle
- Extended connection with two bolts
- Reinforced, continuous tine design and additional spring greatly enhance durability
- The 1-inch diameter handle decreases hand fatigue and increases the sturdiness of the tool
- Extended head-to-handle connection with two bolts provides a secure connection that will not loosen
Leonard Spring Rakes feature durable steel tines and spring brace. We form the left and right tines as a single, continuous tine. This inverted V-shaped tine increases the overall durability of the head.
A.M. Leonard spring rakes features extra-sturdy handles. These handles measure 1 inch in diameter and 54 inches in length. We extend this handle further into the connection socket and secure it using two bolts. Unlike standard connections, this one will never loosen. Choose from either a wood handle, TuffFlex™ composite handle, or a Tuff-Strong™ fiberglass handle below.
Use your Leonard Spring Rake for nearly any raking task. Rake leaves, grass, or other debris. Use it to move mulch, wood chips, or gravel. Clean out your beds, de-thatch your lawn, or pull pruning clippings out of your shrubbery. Reinforced tines, coupled with an additional spring, allow you to dig into a pile of wet leaves without any damage to the rake.
Our 54-inch handle provides increased reach and additional comfort. The 1-inch diameter gives you a better grip than a standard 7/8-inch handle.
- Overall length (inches): 69
- Approximate head width (inches): 23
- Number of tines: 24
- Handle material: fiberglass
- Handle length (inches): 54
- Handle diameter (inches): 1