FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Quality high carbon steel blade
- Blade is 16 ga.
- Leonard signature orange color on sides of 'D' grip
- Open back style
- Handle riveted into socket
- 'D' grip through riveted onto handle
- Yes, this one weighs more than either plastic or aluminum, but if you are using a scoop shovel on concrete or asphalt, there is no comparison in the length of service you will get with steel!
- National brand quality at Leonard's economical pricing
- Blade deeply scooped, especially near the handle, to handle more material per load
- Sides of the front edge of the blade are turned up slightly to move material onto the blade and toward the center, not push it off to the side
- Open back design to save on weight
- 'D' grip handle for comfort and ease of use
- Sides of the 'D' grip are bright orange for visibility
All steel durability and long life! A.M. Leonard's heavy duty steel scoop. Blade is 14-1/2-inch x 18-inch with a 28-inch D-grip handle. Quality high carbon steel 16 ga blade.
- Blade is 14.5" wide X 18" long
- 'D' grip handle is 28" long
- Overall length about 44.5"
- Shipping weight 7.5 lbs.